The enterprise-wide credit risk management system collects, analyzes and stores financial and non-financial information.
What does CRMS stand for?
CRMS stands for Credit Risk Management System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRMS
We have 32 other meanings of CRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Rocky Mountain School
- Commission Royale des Monuments et Sites (French: Royal Commission for Monuments and Sites; Belgium)
- Computer Resources Management System
- Consolidated Resident Management System
- Content Resource Management System
- Continuous Rope Monitoring System (Ansys Limited)
- Contract Rate Management System
- Coon Rapids Middle School (Minnesota)
- Corporate Records Management System (USACE)
- Cowan Road Middle School (Griffin, Georgia)
- Creekview Ranch Middle School (Roseville, CA)
- Critical Response Medical Service
- Cross-Track Microwave Sounder
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Cartesian Root-Mean-Square Deviation
- Coordinate Root-Mean-Square Deviation
- Center for Research in Mathematics and Science Education (San Diego State University, CA)
- Commission Royale des Monuments, Sites et Fouilles (French: Royal Commission of Monuments, Sites and Excavations; Belgium)
- Certified Reiki Master Teacher (healing)
- Certified Risk Management Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moody's RiskAnalystao is a robust, enterprise-wide credit risk management system that collects, analyzes and stores financial and non-financial information -- providing a complete solution for managing and analyzing risk for firms of all sizes.
Areas of focus include: -- Credit Risk Management Systems -- Operational Risk Management Systems -- Fraud Management Systems -- Enterprise Risk and Compliance Management Systems -- Corporate Governance and Risk Management Methodologies and Best Practices For more information, contact: Helen Townsley, Director of Research h.
In some cases, supervisors have taken steps to monitor bank hedge fund exposures and bank initiatives to enhance internal counterparty credit risk management systems.
A complete credit risk management system requires both point-in-time and through-the-cycle probabilities of default," said Hamilton.
In addition, the company has also bagged the top position in Chartis Research's report Credit Risk Management Systems 2008 for retail banking for the fourth straight year.
necessary for the development of the reference model of the Credit Risk Management System ("Sistema de Administracion de Riesgo Crediticio SARC") by the Colombian Superintendency of Finance.
Chartis Research's Credit Risk Management Systems 2010 ranks SAS, the leader in business analytics software and services, as a leader for the fourth straight year.