If the stolen laptop contains unencrypted Social Security numbers, inform your client on how to report the potential loss of confidential information to a credit reporting agency, such as Equifax, Experian or TransUnion.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Credit Reporting Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- Corrosion-Resistant Alloy
- Cost and Revenue Assurance
- Cost Reduction Analysis
- Cost Reimbursement Contract
- Costa Rica Adventure
- Cramp Shipbuilding Company (Philadelphia, PA)
- Cranfield Management Association
- Creators' Rights Alliance (various organizations)
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Credit Reference Agency
- Criminal Report Affidavit
- Croatian; Serbian
- Crystal Research Associates, LLC (Cranbury, NJ)
- Customer Relations Aide (Dayton, OH water department)
- Customer Relationship Analytics
- Customer Response Application (software)
- Customer Return Authorization
- Cytokine Release Assay
- Conselho Regional de Administração do Distrito Federal (Brazil)
- Comité Régional Aéronautique du Languedoc-Roussillon (French: Regional Committee for Aeronautics in the Languedoc-Roussillon; flying club; Languedoc-Roussillon, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NXG), a nationally recognized marketing and consulting firm, to support NCRA's new identity theft program for credit reporting agency members.
Intelligent Data Manager leverages our deep, global experience in developing analytic solutions and more than two decades of designing credit reporting agency interfaces, making it the industry's most robust preconfigured credit data acquisition application.