Prior to joining Cal National, Tim spent 16 years career with Wells Fargo Bank and graduated from their credit management training program in San Francisco in 1992.
What does CMTP stand for?
CMTP stands for Credit Management Training Program (Wells Fargo & Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMTP
We have 6 other meanings of CMTP in our Acronym Attic
- College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Center for the Management of Technological and Organizational Change (Penn State Smeal College of Business)
- Cable Modem Test Platform (Promptlink Communications)
- CAPI Message Transport Protocol
- Capital Markets Training Program (various locations)
- Center for Medical Technology Policy (San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Multicultural Training in Psychology (Boston, MA)
- Certified Mississippi Travel Professional (Mississippi Development Authority Division of Tourism)
- China Management Training Program (Asian Business and Management Program)
- Control Message Transport Protocol
- Cruise Missile Trainer Personal Computer
- Computational Methods in Toxicology and Pharmacology Integrating
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (Certification Board for Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists)
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (pain specialist)
- Cruise Missile Tactical Qualification
- Canadian Mental Training Registry
- Certified Material Test Report
- Charlotte Moving Truck Rentals (North Carolina)
- Collectif des Musiques et Traditions du Rouergue (French: Collective of Music and Traditions of Rouergue; Rouergue, France)
- Combined Marginal Tax Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Juneau graduated from Wells Fargo's credit management training program in San Francisco and holds a B.