Brokers Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe said: 'It is a relief that the acquisitions have stopped.
What does CLSE stand for?
CLSE stands for Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe (France)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLSE
- Cornwall-Lebanon School District (Lebanon, Pennsylvania)
- Craniolenticulosutural Dysplasia
- Charity Lump Sum Death Benefit
- Colorado Life Science Deal Flow (blog)
- Cross-Language Spoken Document Retrieval
- Cache Line Size Enable (information systems engineering)
- Calf Lung Surfactant Extract
- Center for Life Safety Education (Dallas, TX)
- Chemical and Life Science Engineering (various universities)
- Council of Learned Societies in Education
- Confined Lateral Selective Epitaxial Growth
- Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (Palo Alto, CA)
- Chio Lim Stone Forest (Singapore)
- Christ, the Living Stone Fellowship
- Coffin-Lowry Syndrome Foundation
- Community Legal Service Fund (UK)
- COMSEC Logistics Support Facilities
- Connectionless Service Functions
- Constrained Least-Squares Frame
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Foundation (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAC901) EUROPEAN HOTELS & LEISURE COMPANIES: NICOLAS GAUTHEY - CREDIT LYONNAIS SECURITIES EUROPE PLC.
Nicolas Gauthey, Hotels and Leisure Analyst for Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe, examines the Outlook for European Lodging & Leisure stocks.
The company's house broker, Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe (UK), is leaving its pre-tax profit forecasts for this year and next unchanged at pounds 36 million and pounds 44 million, respectively.
Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe analyst Mr Alistair Gunn said there would be particular interest in the performance of BAA's duty-free business, with eyes on any retail spend per customer figure, and in BAA's other non-regulated business including the Heathrow Express rail link, which had got off to an uncertain start in terms of passenger numbers.
Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe (UK) analyst Mr Paul Smiddy said was keeping his fulear estimate at pounds 55 million.
Credit Lyonnais Securities Europe analyst Mr Paul Smiddy said he sees any such deal as negative for Somerfield as the food retailer still has a lot of work to do integrating Kwik Save into its business.