Credit Lyonnais Asset Management, Dresdner Bank AG, FleetBoston Financial Corp.
What does CLAM stand for?
CLAM stands for Credit Lyonnais Asset Management (Credit Lyonnais SA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLAM
We have 19 other meanings of CLAM in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir Lyon-Alemand Louyot (French company)
- National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership (est. 1974)
- Crystal Lake American Little League (Crystal Lake, IL)
- Center for Latin American and Latino/a Studies (Georgia State Unviersity, Atlanta, GA)
- Call Assignment Message
- Carrefour de Liaison et d'Aide Multiethnique (French: Crossroads Connection and Multiethnic Support; Canada)
- Cerebellar Atrophy with Progressive Microcephaly
- Commercial Leasing Action Message
- Congressional Left, Academia, Media (political term by Jeff Cooper)
- Cost Less All Materials
- Center for Laboratory Animal Medicine and Care (University of Texas)
- Combustible Liquide pour Appareils Mobiles de Chauffage (French: Liquid Fuel for Mobile Heaters)
- Cleveland Lathe and Machine Company (Cleveland, Ohio)
- CLAMS (Common Los Alamos Mathematical Software) Online Documentation
- Classification and Measurement (of functional health)
- Commission Locale d'Attribution Médicale d'Invalidité
- Cleared Lane Mechanical Marking System
- Center for Law and Military Operations (US Army JAG Corps)
- Capitol Lake Adaptive Management Plan (Washington)
- Climate Leaf Analysis Multivariate Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit Lyonnais Asset Management and Barclays Global Investors each offer ETFs based on the S&P Europe 350, with products traded on Euronext and the American Stock Exchange, respectively.
Even though the company only started life in early 2000, it can already boast an impressive list of clients, including France Telecom, Credit Lyonnais Asset Management, employment agency Manpower, media group Vivendi and insurance giant AXA.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard & Poor's, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, and Credit Lyonnais Asset Management today announced the signature of a new partnership under which the asset management subsidiary of Credit Lyonnais Group has been selected to create, list and promote ETF's (Exchange Traded Funds) in Europe under the umbrella trade name SPDR (Standard & Poor's Depositary Receipts).
May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- BISYS and Credit Lyonnais Asset Management (CLAM) announced today the finalization of a long-term global partnership.