A collaboration between the Rochester Public Market, the Credit Education Bureau and the Farmers Market Federation of New York, the Biz Kid$ Real program works with a team of youth to create and package a healthy snack made out of New York State produce.
What does CEB stand for?
CEB stands for Credit Education Bureau
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEB
We have 155 other meanings of CEB in our Acronym Attic
- Confederation Europeenne de Billard (European Billiards Confederation)
- Congrès et Expositions de Bordeaux (French: Convention and Exhibition in Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Conseil des Équidés de Bretagne (French: Equine Council of Britain)
- Constructions Électriques de Beaucourt (French: Beaucourt Electrical Construction; Beaucourt, France)
- Containment Early Binding (Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data; ISO 10303; XML)
- Conteneurs d'Entreposage et Bungalows (French: Storage Containers and Bungalows)
- Continuing Education of the Bar-California (University of California law practice books publisher)
- Cooperativa de Electricidad Bariloche (Argentina)
- Corporate Executive Board
- Council of Europe Development Bank
- Cultural Events Board (University of Colorado, Boulder)
- Combat Equipment Battalion - Kuwait (US Army)
- CNO Executive Board/Acquisition Review Council
- Capital Expenditure Benchmarking Association
- Capitol Employee Benefit Advisors, Inc. (Charlotte, NC)
- Catholic Education Business Administrators
- Caucus of Emory Black Alumni
- Center for Economic and Business Analysis
- Center for Engineering and Business Administration
- Central Employment Brokerage Association (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Howe serves on the boards of the Ronald McDonald House and the Credit Education Bureau.