Yao studied data from the 2008 Survey of Chinese Consumer Finance and Investor Education conducted by Tsinghua University in China and found that a large portion of new Chinese credit card holders are very young.
What does CCH stand for?
CCH stands for Credit Card Holder
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCH
We have 184 other meanings of CCH in our Acronym Attic
- Congress Centrum Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- Connections per Circuit Hour
- Connectivity Cluster Hierarchy
- Consumer Credit Help
- Continuing Care Hospital
- Cook County Hospital
- Cornwall Community Hospital (Canada)
- Cost Comparison Handbook
- Council of Clinical Hypnotherapists (Australia)
- Country Club Hills (Fairfax City, VA, USA)
- Cyclo Club Hennebont (French cycling club)
- Harmonization Coordination Committee Permanent Secretariat
- Cosplay Chaos Hannover 8
- Canadian Chiropractic Historical Association
- Canadian Craft & Hobby Association
- Caswell County Historical Association (est. 1956; Yanceyville, NC)
- Catalyst Communities Housing Association (London, UK)
- Central Collegiate Hockey Association
- Community College Humanities Association
- Clark County Health Access Consortium (Nevada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank is offering its credit card holders a 10 per cent discount when booking cruises through Caesars Holidays Burgan Bank announced a new partnership with Caesars Holiday to offer its customers discounts on various cruises.
06 dated the 24th March, 2011, the banks have been asked to send SMS alert on credit card holders mobile numbers informing them that the e-statement has been sent via email.
7 million credit card holders were this week reassured that they will not lose out as a result of being transferred to Barclaycard.
Credit card companies in Eastern Europe are testing a system that automatically sends credit card holders a text alert when there is unusual activity in their account.
TOKYO, April 9 Kyodo The proportion of credit card holders in Japan climbed to a record high of 72% in 2001, and the holders' use of the cards indicates a shift from cash to credit cards, industry surveys showed Tuesday.
The credit card holders were then asked to provide a variety of identifying information - such as Social Security numbers, addresses and card PIN numbers - that enabled the callers to use the credit card freely, Pippin said.
Until now online shopping in China has been limited to a relatively small number of credit card holders, but the new system from SCUBE allows online shoppers to use debit card and bank cards for the first time.