Yung, a recipient of the prestigious Creative Work Fund Award, worked as a graphic designer in San Francisco for about 10 years but in 1990 turned to art full time.
What does CWF stand for?
CWF stands for Creative Work Fund (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWF
We have 87 other meanings of CWF in our Acronym Attic
- Community Water Fluoridation (various locations)
- Complementary Work Force Program (Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries)
- Con-Way Freight (shipping; various locations)
- Condenser Water Flow (product feature)
- Connect with Fans (music sales strategy)
- Conserve Wildlife Foundation (New Jersey)
- Consumer Welfare Fund (India)
- Continental Wrestling Federation (professional wrestling circuit)
- Contract Work Force
- Cool White Fluorescent
- Custom Wired Format (IBM Websphere MQSeries SW)
- Cute Win Fail
- Clan der Wohnwagenfahrenden Aquarianer (gaming clan)
- Clean Water Finance Agency (Rhode Island)
- Concerned Women for America
- Conservative Women for America
- County Warning and Forecast Area (National Weather Service)
- Canadian Wood Fibre Centre (Canadian Forest Service; forestry promotion)
- Civilian Welfare Fund Council
- Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (Falls Church, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has received awards from the Foundation for Contemporary Performance Arts and Creative Work Fund.
Paul is a recipient of the Creative Work Fund (2001), the California Arts Council Spoken Word Fellowship (2002) and the PEN/Oakland Josephine Miles Award (2003).