Documentary producer Steve Waltner, owner of Creative Video Productions in Tustin, California, has produced documentaries for over 20 years, but "The Buddy Ebsen Story" was one he didn't see coming.
What does CVP stand for?
CVP stands for Creative Video Productions (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CVP
We have 167 other meanings of CVP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Vended Postage
- Conformance Verification Plan
- Connected Vehicle Program (US DOT)
- Consolidated Verification Process (procedure used to verify ongoing eligibility for social assistance in Ontario)
- Consumer Value Products
- Content-Vectoring Protocol
- Controlled Vacuum Packaging (poultry and other fresh meats)
- Corporacion Venezolana del Petroleo (Venezuelan Petroleum Corporation)
- Corporate Vice President
- Creative Vision of Packaging (France)
- Cromwell Valley Park (Baltimore, MD)
- Cruz Vermelha Portuguesa (Portugese)
- Curbside Value Partnership (curbside recycling; various locations)
- Customer Value Partners (Fairfax, VA)
- Customer Value Proposition
- Customer View Point
- Customer Voice Portal (Cisco)
- Cyan Velvet Project (band)
- Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, Prednisone (Chemotherapy Regimen)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The directors of Worcestershire-based Creative Video Productions used their pension scheme to purchase the former Studley police station at 15 Alcester Road and over two years spent a substantial six figure sum refurbishing and extending the premises.
These innovative tools will help consumers produce more inventive soundtracks for their creative video productions and Web site creations.