Longest-Running Creativity and Innovation "How-To" Conference to Be Held June 20-24 in Atlanta BOSTON, April 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The 57th annual Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI), the longest-running creativity and innovation "how-to" conference in the country, announced the opening of early registration now through May 15.
What does CPSI stand for?
CPSI stands for Creative Problem Solving Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPSI
We have 65 other meanings of CPSI in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Professional Sustainability Institute (Canada)
- Care Purchasing Services, Inc. (Delray Beach, FL)
- cells per square inch
- Center for Public Sector Information (Mount St. Mary’s College)
- Certified Playground Safety Inspector
- College Planning Solutions, Inc. (Bellevue, WA)
- Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. (Mobile, Alabama)
- Configurable PostScript Interpreter
- Corporate Professional Services, Inc. (Baltimore, MD)
- Council on Private Sector Initiatives
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
- Carbamyl Phosphate Synthetase I Deficiency (autosomal recessive metabolic disorder)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons Identification
- Canadian Pacific Special Interest Group
- Commercial Processing Services II (New York, NY)
- Communications Protocol Stack Independent Interface
- Colorado Plateau Stable Isotope Laboratory (Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ)
- Canada Public Safety Information Network
- Core Principles for Systemically Important Payment Systems
- Common Public Sector Interest Rate (Australian government charging mechanism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Creative Education Foundation (CEF) is pleased to announce Tony Baxter, Senior Vice President of Creative Development for Walt Disney Imagineering, will deliver the keynote address kicking off the Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) annual conference Monday, June 21, 2010.
In addition, Massey has received professional training from the Creative Education Foundation's Creative Problem Solving Institute, Second City Communications, and the Human Performance Institute.
Creative Problem Solving Institute to Be Held June 26 - July 1; National Creative Experts to Address Why 'Creativity Matters' MINNEAPOLIS, May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time in its 51-year history the Creative Education Foundation's Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI) will be held outside of New York.
The announcement was made at the annual CEF-sponsored Creative Problem Solving Institute.
All have been identified by Business Week or Fast Company as the most innovative companies in the world and they attended the Creative Problem Solving Institute ( www.
The transition of CEF into a new, mission-based organization will be announced June 24 at the CEF-sponsored Creative Problem Solving Institute (CPSI).
The Creative Problem Solving Institute is the oldest and longest running conference dedicated to the teaching and practice of creative skills.