Ali has a proven track record of developing new businesses and creating opportunities - he founded Creative Host Services and took the company public in 1997 after it had grown to 42 airport locations and employed 3,000 people.
What does CHS stand for?
CHS stands for Creative Host Services (Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHS
We have 449 other meanings of CHS in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Housing Society (various locations)
- Cordless Hand Scanner
- Cornell Hotel Society (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Coronado High School (USA)
- Cortez High School (Phoenix, AZ )
- Cottonwood High School
- Counseling and Health Services (various organizations)
- Counseling for High Skills
- Cousino High School (Warren, Michigan)
- Creative Home Supplies Limited (UK)
- Credit Hour System (various schools)
- Creekview High School (Carrollton, TX, US)
- Crestview High School (USA)
- Crockett High School (Austin, Texas)
- Crofton High School (Crofton, NE)
- Crofton House School
- Crookston High School (Minnesota)
- Cross High School (Cross, SC)
- Crossland High School
- Cumberland High School (Rhode Island)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MAX622) SAYED ALI - CREATIVE HOST SERVICES INC (CHST).
Through company-owned members such as Morrison Management, Eurest, Bon Appetit, Chartwells College and University Dining, Restaurant Associates and Creative Host Services, it provides food, vending and related services on client premises at thousands of locations.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- The EQT IV fund ("EQT") is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Compass Group PLC ("Compass") to acquire Select Service Partner (excluding its UK motorways business, "Moto"), and Compass' US travel concessions business Creative Host Services ("CHS"), (together, "SSP").
1 /PRNewswire/ -- This morning, Creative Host Services (CHS) -- a leading provider of airport food and beverage concessions -- and Piedmont-Triad International Airport (PTI) celebrated the grand opening of the airport's improved multi-million dollar food court featuring nationally recognized brands.
Through company-owned members such as: Morrison Management, Eurest, Bon Appetit, Chartwells College and University Dining, Restaurant Associates and Creative Host Services it provides food, vending and related services on client premises for thousands of locations.
A casual, sit-down Mexican restaurant operated by Creative Host Services, Inc.
for the outstanding shares of common stock of Creative Host Services, Inc.