Reed, "Assessing Creationist Stratigraphy with Evidence from the Gulf of Mexico," Creation Research Society Quarterly 36 (1999).
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for Creation Research Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Residential Sales (realty accreditation)
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Country Radio Seminar (annual trade show)
- County Road System (various locations)
- Coupe avec Réserve de Semenciers (French: Seed Cup with Reserve; timber management)
- Court Records Search
- Cranial-Rectal Syndrome :-)
- Crash Recovery System (vehicle software)
- Creative Restaurant Solutions (Exton, PA)
- Credit Risk Systems (various locations)
- Creditor-Reporting-System (OECD)
- Crew Reserve Status
- Criminal Record Search (various locations)
- Crisis Resolution Service (various locations)
- Crisis Response Survey
- Crisis Response System (various locations)
- Croatian Register of Shipping
- Cross Range Stick
Samples in periodicals archive:
19) The Creation Research Society Quarterly continues the bamboozlement.
In the 1960s and 1970s, organizations and think tanks such as the Creation Research Society and later the Institute for Creation Research sprang up to support creation science, while researchers affiliated with these groups published books for popular audiences and pushed their theories to the press without the pressures of peer review or academic rigor.