Shutterfly will expand its industry-leading photo book line with new photo books designed by Creating Keepsakes celebrity designers; a new online resource to inspire photo book creativity; and classes introducing the flexibility of photo booking for Creating Keepsakes University participants.
What does CKU stand for?
CKU stands for Creating Keepsakes University (scrapbooking conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKU
- Circuit Identification Number
- Czech Knowledge Transfer Office
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner (physical therapy)
- Cysteine Knot Superfamily 1, BMP Antagonist 1
- Central Kentucky Thoroughbred Volleyball Club
- Calvin Klein Underwear (clothing brand)
- Center for Kultursamarbejde (Danish: Center for Culture and Development)
- Central Kansas Uplift
- Chiba Keizai University (Japan)
- China Kennel Union
- Cheng Kung University Hospital
- Concord Korean United Methodist Church
- Canoë Kayak Vertou (French canoe and kayak club)
- Canoë Kayak Villersexel (French canoe and kayak club)
- Carl Kléber Verite (French construction company)
- Casimir-Katz-Verlag (German: Casimir Katz Publisher)
- Cercle de Karaté do Vannetais (French martial arts association)
- Check Valve
- Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
- Cotesia Kariyai Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's numerous consumer events (marketed under Creating Keepsakes University and Creating Keepsakes Convention brand names) and its Memory Trends trade show are among the premier retail and trade events in the scrapbooking market.
This brand extension comes on the heels of the recent launch in Japan of Creating Keepsakes magazine, and its unique educational event series, Creating Keepsakes University.