You can create your own newspaper or program featuring only the news that interests you; everything else simply does not exist.
What does CRAYON stand for?
CRAYON stands for Create Your Own Newspaper (web tool)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Caisse Régionale d'Assurance Vieillesse des Travailleurs Salariés (French: Regional Health Insurance Fund for Old Age Employees)
- Carrier Replacement Air Wing
- Catamaran Racing Association of Wisconsin (Lake Mills, Wisconsin)
- Colony Records Analysis Workshop
- Compact Rapid Attack Weapon
- Constituted Ray Art Weapon (gaming)
- Construction Risk Assessment Workshop
- Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data at Dartmouth (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Children Resolution and Women Learning Society (Calcutta, India)
- Crow River Area Youth Orchestra
- Cedar River Association of Zymurgy Enthusiasts (Iowa)
- Cephalad recess of azygos vein
- Christian, Raymond, Antoine, Zachary, Yvan (first names of actors in French Movie 'CRAZY')
- California Research Bureau
- Campaign for Real Beauty (Dove)
- Capillary Refill Brisk
- Capital Region BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational Services)
- Capital Review Board (various organizations)
- Carrier Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
CRAYON, which stands for Create Your Own Newspaper, allows a user to choose the categories of information to be included, pick the source of the information and determine the order of presentation.