Continuing Cray's long-time commitment to language standards and leadership in Fortran, the Cray Fortran 90 3.
What does CFTLIB stand for?
CFTLIB stands for Cray Fortran (I/O) Library
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Canadian Federation of Trading House Associations
- Capability-Focused Technology Investment
- Central Footwear Training Institute
- Christine from the Internet (musician)
- Commodity Futures Trading Info Center (website)
- Custom Fit Total Knee (replacement surgery)
- Center for the Future of Teaching and Learning (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Central Florida Testing Laboratories (est. 1971)
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association (Orlando, FL)
- Council of Forest Trust Land Counties (Oregon Department of Forestry)
- Chief Freight Transportation Manager (India)
- Child and Family Team Meeting (various locations)
- Conversion to Full Time Manning/Military
- Call Forward to Number (telephones)
- Church for the Nations (Phoenix, AZ)
- Center for Film, Television and New Media
- Criminals from the Neck Up (online writing community)
- Canadian Forces Technical Order
- Conservation for the Oceans Foundation (St. Louis, MO)
- Constrained Finite Time Optimal Control (programming strategy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CraySoft, Cray Fortran 90, CF90 and CRAY SUPERSERVER 6400 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cray Research Inc.
CraySoft, Cray Fortran 90, CF90 and CRAY SUPERSERVER 6400 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cray Research, Inc.
NYSE: CYR) announced the Cray Fortran 90 (CF90) Programming Environment, calling it the first native, complete implementation for supercomputers of the Fortran 90 standard.
Under the joint agreement, Absoft will create, market and distribute versions of the Cray Fortran 90 (CF90) Compiler for high-performance desktop computers.
0 Programming Environment, which for the first time combines the newest version of the company's industry-leading Cray Fortran 77 (CF77) compiler and the Fortran software tools, features and libraries in one, simultaneous release, the company said.