the world's largest technical ceramics manufacturer supplying critical components to high-technology markets, today officially announced the acquisition of Oklahoma-based Tulsa Machine Works & Manufacturing (TMW), a quick-turn crankshaft and industrial cranks manufacturer.
What does CRKSFT stand for?
CRKSFT stands for Crankshaft
This definition appears rarely
- Cdc2-Related Kinase 2
- Cedar Rapids Kennel Association (Iowa)
- Carpatho-Rusyn Knowledge Base
- Canadian Rookie Karting Championship (Ontario, Canada)
- Christ the Rock Kingdom Church (Warri, Nigeria)
- Canadian Research Knowledge Network
- Columbia Root Knot Nematode
- Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella Pneumoniae (bacteria)
- Copper River Knowledge System (Alaska)
- Canberra Region Kidney Support Group (Australia; patient self-help group; est. 1993)
- Centre for Research and Knowledge Transfer (Bournemouth University; UK)
- Columbia River Knife and Tool (American knife company)
- Columbian River Knives & Tools
- Campbell River Killer Whales (Canada)
- Clinical Reasoning Knowledge Warehouse (artificial intelligence)
- Cable Running List (telecommunications)
- California Redevelopment Law
- Cambridge Research Laboratory (Compaq)
- Canada Robotics Ltd. (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AB Volvo has signed a letter of intent with MAPE to divest the crankshaft plant in Leganes, Spain.
Toyota Motor said Wednesday it will recall about 550,000 units globally, including Lexus models, because of a potentially faulty crankshaft pulley that could cause noise and make steering more difficult.
The contracts will be over a five to ten year period and delivered by Darcast Crankshafts at Smethwick which is the largest cast crankshaft manufacturer in the UK.
Crankshaft manufacturers, for example, are constantly driven to improve product strength, reliability, and quality.
While working as a salesman at Murray Motors in Glendale in the 1970s, Ed Levy made a lamp out of a crankshaft that sits on Owner/President Mark Murray's desk to this day.
Tokyo, Japan, July 3, 2006 - (JCN) - International Crankshaft Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] And as an example where the steel crankshaft really performs is under the hood of the Z06 Corvette, which uses the 7-liter, 505-hp LS7 hand-built V8 engine, 4140 steel is used.