What does CRFK stand for?
CRFK stands for Crandell-Rees Feline Kidney Cell
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Curio & Relic Federal Firearms License (collectors license)
- Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (est. 2007)
- California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc.
- Chronic Renal Failure Gene
- College Roomies from Hell (webcomic)
- Central Region Federal Health Care Alliance
- Canadian Runway Friction Index (Transport Canada)
- Coordinating Committee for the Refoundation of the Fourth International (Trotskyist organization)
- Corticotropin Releasing Factor Immunoactivity
- Canadian Radio Frequency Identification
- Canterbury Rugby Football League (New Zealand)
- Coastal Recreational Fishing License (North Carolina)
- Cross Roads Football League (Indiana and Ohio)
- Caribbean Network of Fisher Folk Organisations
- Caribbean Regional Fisheries Mechanism (est. 2003)
- Chloroquine-Resistant Falciparum Malaria
- Citizens for Responsible Forest Management (Boulder Creek, CA)
- Clinical Research Finance Manager
- Columbia River Fish Mitigation (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Condenser, Radiator and Fan Module (automotive industry)