The Craft Yarn Council of America estimates the number of knitters aged between 25 and 35 increased by 150 per cent between 2002 and 2004.
What does CYCA stand for?
CYCA stands for Craft Yarn Council of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CYCA
We have 4 other meanings of CYCA in our Acronym Attic
- Coronado Yacht Club (Coronado, CA)
- Cover Your Crest (fundraiser at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada)
- Cruising Yacht Club
- Cyclone (mining)
- Cyclorama (cinematography)
- Capital Youth Caucus Association (Kenya)
- Classic Yacht Club of America (est. 1971)
- Clyde Yacht Clubs' Association (est. 1898; UK)
- Colorado Youth Corps Association (Denver, CO)
- Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
- Child and Youth Care Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Child and Youth Care Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- China Youth Climate Action Network (Beijing)
- Cut Your Clothes According to Your Cloth
- Canadian Youth Chess Championship
- Canadian Youth Climate Coalition
- Charlotte Youth Chess Club (Charlotte, NC)
- Children and Youth Coordinating Council (Georgia)
- Conference of Yacht Cruising Clubs
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Craft Yarn Council of America estimated that the number of women knitters in the United States aged 25-35 increased 150% between 2002 and 2004, and numbers have been spiralling upwards here in the UK too.
Everyone who attends the event at FIT will receive a pair of needles and a skein of yarn, donated by Boye Needles and Spinrite, both members of the Craft Yarn Council of America.
Recent research from the Craft Yarn Council of America shows that younger women in their 20s and 30s want to learn because they've discovered it's a great way to relieve stress and create something beautiful too.