McGovern's office, the department is being awarded $177,285 through the Edward Byrne Justice Assistance Grant Program and $75,252 through the Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program, both administered by the U.
What does CFSI stand for?
CFSI stands for Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement (criminal justice grant program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CFSI
We have 45 other meanings of CFSI in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Financial Services Innovation
- Children's Film Society of India
- Chugach Federal Solutions, Inc. (Alaska)
- Comité Français de la Semoulerie Industrielle (French: French Committee of the Semolina Industry; Paris, France)
- Comité Français pour la Solidarité Internationale (French: French Committee for International Solidarity; est. 1960; Paris, France)
- Community and Family Services International (Philippines)
- Complete Friends Script Index (TV show)
- Conflict Free Smelter Initiative
- Congressional Fire Services Institute
- Counterfeit, Fraudulent, and Suspect Items
- Canadian Field Studies in Africa (McGill University; Canada)
- Colonial First State Investments Limited (Australia)
- Community Fire Safety Improvement Plan (Northamptonshire, UK)
- Canadian Forces School of Intelligence and Security
- Child and Family Services Information System (case management)
- Campus Fort Saint-Jean (Quebec, Canada; Royal Military College)
- Common Front for Social Justice (Canada)
- Colorado Full Size Jeep Association
- Coherent Frequency Shift Keying
- Computers for Schools Kenya
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grants, totaling $391,842, were awarded by the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency with funds from the federal 2006 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program.