Consistent with the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development s commitment to transform the civil justice system and broaden access to justice, Minister Michael Masutha, MP, has announced the commencement of the implementation of the court-annexed mediation services.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Court-Annexed Mediation (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Convoy Asset Management Limited (Hong Kong)
- Coopérative des Agriculteurs de la Mayenne (French: Farmers Cooperative of Mayenne; Mayenne, France)
- Coördinatiepunt Assessment en Monitoring
- Core Automated Maintenance
- Coronographic Apodizer Mechanism
- Corporate Account Manager
- Corrections Administration and Management (Bellevue University; Nebraska)
- Cost Account Manager
- Cost Allocation Matrix
- Coupled Angular Mode
- Cradle of Aviation Museum (Long Island, New York)
- Crassulacean Acid Metabolism (botany)
- Creative Association Management
- Credit Appraisal Memorandum
- Crisis Action Module (US DoD)
- Crocker Art Museum (Sacramento, CA)
- Custom Aeronautical Miniatures
- Customer Acceptance Manual
- Customer Account Manager
- Customer Account Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interest in alternatives to litigation is increasing: the SA government is showing great interest in ADR, and legislation has been passed to ensure that court-annexed mediation at magisterial level is in place by December 2014.
To this end, the Civic Council has developed a four-hour mediation training program for judges, their deputies, assistants and trainees, in addition to proposals that aid civil courts in facilitating the procedural requirements of court-annexed mediation.
serves as Chair of the ABA Subcommittee on Court-Annexed Mediation.
This is the correct approach for a mediator to adopt when acting as a court-appointed mediator in a voluntary court-annexed mediation program.
So, these days, the news is that there is much discussion in ADR and legal circles about what to do about mediation within the continuum of dispute resolution services -- not only in terms of the growing need for mediation as more and more jurisdictions opt in to mandatory mediation or court-annexed mediation programs, but also, in terms of mediator training and credentials.