To this end, the Civic Council has developed a four-hour mediation training program for judges, their deputies, assistants and trainees, in addition to proposals that aid civil courts in facilitating the procedural requirements of court-annexed mediation.
What does CAM stand for?
CAM stands for Court-Annexed Mediation (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAM
We have 647 other meanings of CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Convoy Asset Management Limited (Hong Kong)
- Coopérative des Agriculteurs de la Mayenne (French: Farmers Cooperative of Mayenne; Mayenne, France)
- Coördinatiepunt Assessment en Monitoring
- Core Automated Maintenance
- Coronographic Apodizer Mechanism
- Corporate Account Manager
- Corrections Administration and Management (Bellevue University; Nebraska)
- Cost Account Manager
- Cost Allocation Matrix
- Coupled Angular Mode
- Cradle of Aviation Museum (Long Island, New York)
- Crassulacean Acid Metabolism (botany)
- Creative Association Management
- Credit Appraisal Memorandum
- Crisis Action Module (US DoD)
- Crocker Art Museum (Sacramento, CA)
- Custom Aeronautical Miniatures
- Customer Acceptance Manual
- Customer Account Manager
- Customer Account Monitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABA Model Local Rule The American Bar Association (ABA), through its Task Force on ADR in Bankruptcy, formed by the Chapter 11 Subcommittee of the ABA Business Bankruptcy Committee, has drafted a model local rule implementing a court-annexed mediation program.
In non-family law cases in Alberta, we now have court-annexed mediation pilot projects underway in both Edmonton and Lethbridge for all civil actions filed on or after September 1,2004.
So, these days, the news is that there is much discussion in ADR and legal circles about what to do about mediation within the continuum of dispute resolution services -- not only in terms of the growing need for mediation as more and more jurisdictions opt in to mandatory mediation or court-annexed mediation programs, but also, in terms of mediator training and credentials.