June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Statement from NASHCO President John Morrison: "Even before today's Supreme Court decision to affirm the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act, health care CO-OPs have been moving full steam ahead since the passage of the law in 2010.
What does CDTA stand for?
CDTA stands for Court Decision To Affirm
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDTA
We have 23 other meanings of CDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act of 1988
- Clinical Dental Technicians Association (UK)
- Clostridium Difficile Toxin Assay
- College of Dental Technologists of Alberta (Canada)
- Community Development Technical Assistance
- Comox District Teachers Association (Courtenay, BC, Canada)
- Conscious Decision to Appoint (wireless communications: UK)
- Continental Divide Trail Alliance
- Corporate and Dividend Tax Act (Hungary)
- Corporate Driver Training Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Cranbrook District Teachers Association (Canada)
- Cryopréservation, Distribution, Typage et Archivage Animal (French: Cryopreservation, Distribution, Typing and Animal Archiving)
- Current Differencing Transconductance Amplifier
- Trans-1,2-Cyclohexanediaminetetraacetic Acid (chelator)
- Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board
- Consumer/Disability Telecommunications Advisory Committee (US Federal Communications Commission)
- Corneal Dystrophy, Thiel-Behnke Type
- Cytolethal Distending Toxin B (genetics)
- College of Dental Technicians of British Columbia (Canada)
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor with Balloon Cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 petty bench agreed with a 1996 Tokyo High Court decision to affirm a 1994 Chiba District Court ruling sentencing the man to death for breaking into an apartment in Ichikawa, Chiba in March 1992 and slaying the four.