It also provides support for Air Traffic courseware development at the Academy and Air Traffic field facilities in the continental United States, as well as Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam.
What does CWD stand for?
CWD stands for Courseware Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CWD
We have 132 other meanings of CWD in our Acronym Attic
- Comment When Done
- Commercial Work Data
- Computer Web Design
- Concealed Weapons Detection
- Connection Wiring Diagram (electrical engineering)
- Consecutive-Weeks Discount
- Consistent with Dates
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- Contract Web Development (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Convert Word to Double Word
- Critical Weather Day (National Centers for Environmental Prediction)
- Current Working Directory
- Customer Want Date
- California Welfare Directors Association
- Call Waiting Deluxe Activation
- Cambodian Women's Development Agency
- Canada West Doorslammers Association
- Canadian Wholesale Drug Association
- Canal Winchester Downtown Association (Canal Winchester, OH)
- Cases With Days Away (US OSHA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MDT staff is comprised of instructional designers, training technicians, a visual information specialist, and a computer scientist specifically trained to facilitate courseware development at MANSCEN.
Companies Form Alliance to Provide Integrated Enterprise-Class Learning Management and Custom Courseware Development and Delivery Plateau Systems, a provider of enterprise software that manages all of an organization's learning and knowledge, and DigitalThink, Inc.
This contract follows the successful development by Wicat of emergency equipment courses for Swissair's MD-11, MD-80 and A310 aircraft and illustrates Wicat's extensive courseware development experience in the field of safety and emergency training.
scientists at every step of its e-learning courseware development process, including a highly qualified scientific advisory board.
As part of the courseware development and marketing agreement, Aeroformation and Wicat will redevelop existing A300/600 and A310 flight training computer-based training (CBT) which includes approximately 30 chapters and 300 instructional lessons.
Upon completing the partnership agreement, Mark Allen, Director of Strategic Development for NexPort Solutions, stated, "Combining the public health research and subject-matter expertise of NEHA with the online courseware development expertise and secure highly scalable portal technologies of NexPort Solutions is timely.
Wicat's courseware development expertise combined with Singapore Airlines' commitment to deliver the best training for their pilots will make the Learjet 31 course a success.