In the normal course of events, the hosting rights would revert to Bulgaria," said the court.
What does COE stand for?
COE stands for Course of Events
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COE
We have 184 other meanings of COE in our Acronym Attic
- Cost of Equity
- Cost of Operation
- Council for Opportunity in Education
- Council of Elders
- Council Of Europe
- Council on Education
- Council on Occupational Education
- Council on the Environment (various locations)
- County Office of Education
- Course of Empire (band)
- Creative Online Enterprises, Inc.
- Crude Oil Equivalent
- Cup of Excellence (Missoula, MT)
- Customer Owned Equipment
- Cut Out Early
- Koreguaje (SIL code, Colombia)
- Center of Excellence in Coastal Resources Management
- Center of Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance (Tripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii)
- Common Operating Environment-Kernel Platform Criteria
- Certificate of Educational Achievement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The course of events has proven that Syria's policy was right, especially concerning the situations in Lebanon, Iraq and Palestine," Moallem told the Syrian Parliament on Tuesday.
But even as the house lights were raised a good many concert goers stood stuck visibly confused by the anticlimactic course of events.
These maps showed the density of SARS patients (adjusted for underlying population density) on typical days representing different stages of the 16-week outbreak; this demonstrated the development and dissipation of disease hot spots over the course of events.
The course of events suggests that there is an ongoing cycle of manufacture and disposal of amyloid in the brain, and that this cycle becomes imbalanced in Alzheimer's patients, LaFerla says.
Volume I especially focuses on the course of events that bring Sally Hemings' son, Beverly, close to the former President.
Proposers are challenged to design a memorial that will communicate the course of events that day, capture the personal and societal feelings of loss, and celebrate the strength of character and resolve those events evoked from all freedom-loving people, in a dignified and respectful way.
But for us, and we suspect many of our readers, the real interest will be whether the lines of questioning touch upon executive-level decisions made in the run-up to the war - that is, after all, what led to this remarkable course of events,