uprazhnyavane construction supervision in the course of construction works in accordance with the spa, for dogovorite.
What does COC stand for?
COC stands for Course of Construction (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COC
We have 308 other meanings of COC in our Acronym Attic
- Cost of Capital
- Cost of Care (healthcare analytics)
- Cost of Conformance (Cost of Quality component)
- Council of Canadians (Lobby Group)
- Council of Chiefs (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Council of Colonels
- Council on Competitiveness
- Counselor on Call (various schools)
- Country of Commencement (airlines)
- Creators of Carnage (gaming clan)
- Crucible of Carnage (World of Warcraft)
- Crystals of Chaos (game)
- Cult of Cod
- Cultureel Ontspannings Centrum (Dutch: Culture and Recreation Center; Netherlands)
- Cumulus-Oocyte Complex
- Current Operations Cell
- Customer Order Confirmation (sales and receivables)
- Customer Order Cycle
- Customer Originated Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will use a combination of new and existing assets in Ohio and Pennsylvania and over the course of construction up to 600 people could be employed.
The company was released one percent of the total cost of project for undertaking third party inspection and reporting deficiencies during the course of construction.
Phoenix has a large number of public works in the course of construction.
In the course of construction, of course there was a series of problems," Pan Guolong, an official in charge of venue construction, told AFP.
The meeting took stock of the steps to overcome traffic related problems during the course of construction work and it was decided that alternate roads would be constructed in consultation with traffic police for ensuring better traffic movement.
The accidental release of natural gas was the result of a gas line that had been ruptured in the course of construction work to install fiber optic cable along Eastern.
The district would make lease payments during the course of construction and own the building when it's completed.