It was very useful in subjects like art where the course work takes a lot of time.
What does C/W stand for?
C/W stands for Course Work
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C/W
We have 56 other meanings of C/W in our Acronym Attic
- Come With
- Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union (parliamentary sitting of the US House)
- Compatible With
- Complaining Witness
- Complete With
- Complied With
- Consistent With
- Country and Western (music genre)
- Coupled With
- Central/Western Massachusetts Automated Resource Sharing (library network)
- Concentrate: Forage Ratios
- Codename: Kids Next Door (cartoon)
- Carbon to Nitrogen
- Changeling: The Dreaming (game from White Wolf Publishing)
- Collaboration Rural (Graz, Austria)
- CPU State 0 (fully operational state, computing)
- Atlas (first cervical vertebra; common name)
- Canoe (one person)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It very well could mean that many Nevada students will have more difficulty affording college or gaining access to the course work they desire to complete their majors and pursue their careers.
Teacher Enrichment Grants may be used for private study, college-level course work or special projects in performance, pedagogy, music theory and composition The grant is not intended to be used to pursue course work toward a degree, for travel funds or for ongoing projects.
Because classes are delivered online, students have the flexibility to participate in course work as their schedules allow.
A STUDENT was robbed of her lap top and course work when she was attacked in the street.
Financial executive Stan Harder, who is pursuing an MBA through Private College, completed 10 hours of course work ($150 per hour) required for his degree.
The chart notes the person's medium level on activities and that no course work was taken for this high self-reported ability.
Courses serve a diverse audience in government, business, industry and institutional settings and include course work in program administration, recycling education, collection, processing and composting.