This makes course equivalency guides, articulation agreements, and 2+2 programs important recruitment tools.
What does CEG stand for?
CEG stands for Course Equivalency Guide (colleges)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEG
We have 135 other meanings of CEG in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Electronics Group (IEEE)
- Continuing Education Group
- Continuous Edge Graphic
- Continuous Exposure Guidance Level
- Contour Enthusiasts Group (Ford Contour owners)
- Convoy Escort Group
- Corporate Environmental Governance
- Cost Estimating Group
- Council for Excellence in Government
- Council on Efficient Government (Florida, USA)
- Creative Events Group (Port Melbourne, VIC, Australia)
- Creditreform Consumer GmbH (Germany)
- Cultural Engagement Group (US Special Operations Command Central)
- Custom Executable Generation (gaming software)
- Combat Equipment Group - Europe
- Consumer Electronics Group of the Electronic Industries Association
- Capping enzyme guanylyltransferase subunit
- Central Electricity Generating Authority
- China Environmental Global Alliance
- Combined Epidural-General Anesthesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The degree agreement is the first of its kind between Shawnee and Ashland Community and Technical College, although the two schools in the past have allowed credits to transfer under a course equivalency guide, Adkins said.
Students had to rely on hard-copy course equivalency guides outlining how courses applied toward specific degree programs.