Niall, who was brought up in County Westmeath, Ireland, joined the band in the 2010 X Factor contest and they finished third.
What does WESTM stand for?
WESTM stands for County Westmeath, Ireland
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of WESTM
- Weapons Effectiveness and System Test Environment
- Westinghouse (US Navy)
- Western Hemisphere
- Westinghouse Technology to Improve Processes
- Western Atlantic
- West's Law Research Database
- Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale (Germany)
- Worldwide Military Command and Control Entry System Teleconference
- Westinghouse LED (railway signals)
- Westinghouse Interlocking (Railway signal interlocking)
- Westmorland, England
- Westchester Model United Nations Conference
- Wanneroo Employment Skills Training Network (Hillarys, WA)
- Western Division, Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- WESTern regional NETwork
- Western ST1100 Owner's Club (Honda Motorcycle)
- Western US gathering of the STOC (Honda ST1100/ST1300 Owners Club)
- West-Ocean Meeting Point (US Navy)
- IOC - Programme Group on the Western Pacific
- Western Pacific
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joe was born in County Westmeath, Ireland, and joined what was Coventry City Police in 1962, before it became part of the West Midlands force in 1974.
Jim McCartan JIM McCARTAN owns Gaybrook Lodge Stud in County Westmeath, Ireland.
Mr O'Gara, of Athlone, County Westmeath, Ireland, alleged that Mr Gregg had improperly interrogated Humble for two days while Humble was drunk, tampered with DNA evidence and blackmailed him into pleading guilty.
A deal was completed to secure Red Clubs as a sire by the Tally-Ho Stud in County Westmeath, Ireland, before his Haydock victory, but now he has won a Group 1 prize, his new connections have decided against a return to Ascot, where the horse would have had to shoulder a penalty.
The Gorman-Rupp Company, headquartered in Mansfield, Ohio with facilities located in Bellville, Ohio, Sand Springs, Oklahoma, Toccoa, Georgia, Ontario, Canada, and County Westmeath, Ireland is a manufacturer of pumps and related equipment for water, wastewater, construction, industrial, petroleum, original equipment, agricultural, fire and government applications.
He is currently training in County Westmeath, Ireland.
INDIAN ROCKET (Indian Ridge-Selvi, by Mummy's Pet), who stood at Tally-Ho Stud in County Westmeath, Ireland for EUR4,000 this year, will operate from Haras Ymoura in 2004.