There are indeed other Communities First areas in Wales that are managed by county voluntary councils so any involvement of AVOW is not unique," he said.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for County Voluntary Council (Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Conserved Vector Current
- Constant Volume Combustion (engines)
- Convention and Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)
- Conventional Vibrated Concrete (dam construction)
- Coors Visitor Centre (UK)
- Corporate Value Consulting
- Corporate Venture Capital
- Corporate Visit Center
- Country Vélo Club (French country club)
- Current-to-Voltage Converter
- Current-Voltage Curve (physics)
- Customer Value Contract
- Customer Value Creation
- Cuyahoga Valley Church (Broadview Heights, OH)
- Coherent Video Cancellation-Moving Target Indicator
- Card Validation Code (credit card fraud prevention mechanism)
- Combat Vehicle Command and Control
- Canada's Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- Canadian Venture Capital Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk INTERLINK RCT is the County Voluntary Council for Rhondda Cynon Taf with community and voluntary organisations as members.
He said: "The process of becoming a grant recipient body is complex, and we are mindful of the timescales but are working hard behind the scenes to try to bring a level of clarity on the future role of the County Voluntary Council.
Kemi's role as national facilitator is to co-ordinate the work of the facilitators based in each of 22 county voluntary councils throughout Wales by liaising with local and national voluntary organisations and developing links into the new NHS structures.