Wilkes said Greene County is benefiting from what is happening at the tech park in terms of new tax revenues created by the County Option Income Tax (COIT).
What does COIT stand for?
COIT stands for County Option Income Tax (Indiana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COIT
We have 2 other meanings of COIT in our Acronym Attic
- Cross of Iron Sturmtruppe (gaming clan)
- Central Oregon Indoor Sports Center (Bend, OR)
- Church of Ireland Student Centre (Queens University Belfast; Ireland)
- CONUS Installation Supply Support
- Company Intelligence Support Team (US DoD)
- CONUS Installation Transportation Support
- Central Office of Industrial Tribunals (United Kingdom)
- Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros de Telecomunicación (Spanish)
- Computer Information Technology (CQU course code)
- Consumerization of Information Technology
- Council of Industrial Unions
- Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Works
- Custom Ornamental Iron Works (Clearwater, FL)
- Chronicles Online Journal (aviation)
- City of Jacksonville, Florida
- Club Olympique de Joinville (French olympic club)
- Club Ornithologique Jdidi (French; Belgian ornithological club)
- CMIS Over Java
- Confédération des Organisations de Jeunesse
- Confession of Judgment (law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Census Bureau Table 2 Glossary of Terms and Acronyms AVGQ Assessed Value Growth Quotient CEDIT County Economic Development Income Tax CAGIT County Adjusted Gross Income Tax COIT County Option Income Tax PTRC Property Tax Replacement Credit DLGF Department of Local Government Finance LSA Indiana Legislative Services Agency Real Land and improvements considered Property permanent fixtures Personal Tangible property not permanently Property affixed to and part of real estate HEA House Enrolled Act SEA Senate Enrolled Act P.
2000, the county has instituted a County Option Income Tax (COIT), which will be collected for the first time in 1998.
The government has increased own-source revenues, such as the county option income tax, but statewide tax limitations without modification could limit financial flexibility and debt issuance over the next few years.
The rating is based on the city's strong financial position and conservative budgeting that will be bolstered by the commencement of County Option Income Tax (COIT) and the Economic Development Income Tax (EDIT), low debt burden, and increased economic growth generated by the Blackthorn Development Area.
RE-2J (CO), $3,440,000 general obligation refunding bonds, series 2006 (insured: FSA) *Carmel Redevelopment District (IN), $8,785,000 county option income tax revenue refunding bonds, series 2006 (insured: FSA) *Collier County Water-Sewer District (FL), $110,745,000 water & sewer refunding revenue bonds, ser 2006 (insured: MBIA Insurance Corp.
The bonds are ultimately secured by the pledge of the City County Council, acting through its redevelopment commission, to make lease rental payments from their joint distributive share of county option income tax receipts.
To offset the increased operating expenditures associated with its new correctional facilities, the county instituted a county option income tax (COIT) in 1998 with phased rate increases over the following five years.