The success of the two previous conferences, organised by the County Durham Development Company, has undoubtedly led to Solar Flair gaining a national reputation with the result that, this year, the event promises to be bigger and better than ever.
What does CDDC stand for?
CDDC stands for County Durham Development Company (Durham County Council business arm; Aykley Heads, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDDC
We have 13 other meanings of CDDC in our Acronym Attic
- CD Database
- Central Demand Data Bank
- Centre Dramatique de Bretagne (French: Dramatic Center of Britain)
- Climate Diagnostics Data Base (US NOAA)
- Compact Disc Database
- Cargo Data Declaration Charge
- Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
- Collaborative Digital Design Center
- Comprehensive Digestive Disease Center (University of California, Irvine)
- Conduction System Disease associated to Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Component Detailed Design Document
- Construction and Demolition Diversion Deposit
- Customer Desired Due Date
- Cell Death Detection ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay)
- Communications in Differential and Difference Equations (publication)
- Conference on Differential and Difference Equations and Applications
- Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics & Policy (Washington, DC)
- Center for Developmental Disabilities Evaluation and Research (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Call Data Distribution Function
- Center Director's Discretionary Fund (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The brilliant team at County Durham Development Company and Durham County Council, will now garner a deserved reputation for the right strategy and the ability to deliver it.
It will be held on Wednesday, April 8, at Ramside Hall, Durham, and is being run with the County Durham Development Company which is keen to encourage the public sector to work with local companies to boost the local economy.
Innovation Award - sponsored by County Durham Development Company, OneDoor Network, Nomad Digital and Newcastle Science City.
Durham's most recent England recruit Graham Onions won the County Durham Development Company Young Player of the Year and Bowler of the Year awards.
Stewart Watkins is MD of County Durham Development Company
Innovation Award -sponsored by County Durham Development Company and OneDoor Network.
Mr Jones raised the issue with the Chancellor and asked Mr Brown and his deputy Stephen Timms: "Will you join me in congratulating Durham County Council and the County Durham Development Company on their NETPark project, a major science park being developed in County Durham?