One concerned Anglesey trader said: "The caller quoted a County Court Judgement number, a bailiff registration number, and claimed to have a signed document proving the debt was owed.
What does CCJ stand for?
CCJ stands for County Court Judgement (England & Wales; registered debt in civil action)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCJ
We have 45 other meanings of CCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Camille Jullian (French archaeological center)
- Citi Cards Japan, Inc.
- Cluster Computing Journal
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- Computer Communications Journal
- Conference of Chief Justices
- Conseil Communal des Jeunes (French: Municipal Youth Council)
- Conseil Consultatif de la Jeunesse (French: Youth Advisory Council)
- Core Component Jammer
- Corte Centroamericana de Justicia (Central America)
- Craniocervical Junction (spine condition)
- Cross-Border Consumer Center Japan (Consumer Affairs Agency)
- Cyber Citizens for Justice
- Command Center - Joint Staff - Intelligence Division
- Command Center - Joint Staff - Intelligence Division - Joint Operations Target Development (USSTRATCOM)
- British Columbia Criminal Justice Association (also seen as BCCJA)
- Canadian Criminal Justice Association
- Center for Criminal Justice Advocacy
- Certificate in Criminal Justice Administration
- Colorado Conservatory for the Jazz Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest county court judgement was on June 22 this year for pounds 12,681.
AIf the creditor has not obtained a County Court Judgement against you, and you have not made payment on the debt during the last six years, and you have not written to the creditor admitting that you owe the debt during the last six years, you could write to the debt collection agency/creditor and argue that the debt is out of time or "statute barred".
The letter says a county court judgement may be given against the recipient if the fine is not paid.
Byline: with AMY VICKERS NEXT time you're threatened with a county court judgement over a lost Blockbuster video, try this for an excuse: "It got lost in the post.
In February 1994 a pounds 787 county court judgement - believed to involve a credit card - was made against him at Northampton.
They offer loans up to 90 per cent of the property value where the County Court judgement was up to pounds 5000.
Whether you have defaulted on a home loan or have a string of county court judgements against your name, more and more lenders are willing to help.