You must have a good credit rating and cannot apply for a Help to Buy mortgage if you have overdue amounts which are equivalent to three months' payments on a mortgage or other loans in the past two years, had a County Court Judgement over PS500 or bankruptcy order within the past three years.
What does CCJ stand for?
CCJ stands for County Court Judgement (England & Wales; registered debt in civil action)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCJ
We have 45 other meanings of CCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Camille Jullian (French archaeological center)
- Citi Cards Japan, Inc.
- Cluster Computing Journal
- Commercial Carrier Journal
- Computer Communications Journal
- Conference of Chief Justices
- Conseil Communal des Jeunes (French: Municipal Youth Council)
- Conseil Consultatif de la Jeunesse (French: Youth Advisory Council)
- Core Component Jammer
- Corte Centroamericana de Justicia (Central America)
- Craniocervical Junction (spine condition)
- Cross-Border Consumer Center Japan (Consumer Affairs Agency)
- Cyber Citizens for Justice
- Command Center - Joint Staff - Intelligence Division
- Command Center - Joint Staff - Intelligence Division - Joint Operations Target Development (USSTRATCOM)
- British Columbia Criminal Justice Association (also seen as BCCJA)
- Canadian Criminal Justice Association
- Center for Criminal Justice Advocacy
- Certificate in Criminal Justice Administration
- Colorado Conservatory for the Jazz Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those struggling to repay debt need to be aware that the number of County Court Judgements being issued has shot up 40%.
AN abusive pensioner who caused misery to residents is facing eviction following a Dudley County Court judgement.
The BBC claims that records show Mr Ali Syed has failed to pay a county court judgement of u61,500.
The latest county court judgement was on June 22 this year for pounds 12,681.
Mrs LH A: Records of all county court judgements in England and Wales are held by an organisation called the Registry Trust (www.
AIf the creditor has not obtained a County Court Judgement against you, and you have not made payment on the debt during the last six years, and you have not written to the creditor admitting that you owe the debt during the last six years, you could write to the debt collection agency/creditor and argue that the debt is out of time or "statute barred".
The council said at the time that the action had been brought after several county court judgements made against wheel clampers were not complied with.