Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council ("The Council"), on behalf of the Welsh Purchasing Consortium, wishes to invite suitably experienced organisations to tender for the Supply of DVDs, Music CDs and Associated Services for Library Services.
What does CBC stand for?
CBC stands for County Borough Council (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBC
We have 769 other meanings of CBC in our Acronym Attic
- Copies Between Calls (photocopier service record)
- Copyright Board of Canada
- Corby Borough Council (UK)
- Cornering Brake Control (automotive)
- Cornerstone Bible Church (various locations)
- Cornerstone Biblical Commentary
- Corporate Business Council
- Cosmic Bedouin Cartographers, Inc.
- Cosmopolitan Bridge Club (New York, NY)
- Coulter Blood Count
- Coupled Biogeochemical Cycles
- Coupled Bonding Conductor
- Court-Bauer Community (Cornell University)
- Covenant Bible Church (various locations)
- Covenant Bible College
- Crawford Broadcasting Company (Denver, CO)
- Crawley Borough Council (UK)
- Creative Brand Communications (various locations)
- Crew Briefing Center
- Criminal Background Check
Samples in periodicals archive:
Councillor Colin Mann Leader of the Plaid Cymru group, Caerphilly County Borough Council
Ten years ago, a successful campaign was mounted to oppose an application for a wind farm but now Wrexham County Borough Council is again being asked to consider a wind turbine application.
WETHERBY, UK -- PROACTIS, a global Spend Control and eProcurement solution provider, has signed an agreement with Conwy County Borough Council that will see the company drive purchasing compliance with a single, integrated eProcurement solution, PROACTIS Purchase-to-Pay.
Lovell has started work on a new mixed-tenure development for Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council which will provide brand-new bungalows for low-cost and open market sale on an important site in the town s history.
AS a Caerphilly County Borough Council tenant I am sickened by the way CCBC seem to be hell-bent on delaying our homes being brought up to the Welsh Housing Quality Standard by 2017, which would stay in line with the offer document produced by the council.
Yesterday Wrexham County Borough Council chiefs warned the public of its possible effects.
They include five-year claims handling contracts with Bridgend County Borough Council, Staffordshire County Council and Southampton City Council as well as contract renewals with Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council, Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council and Cardiff Council.