July 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- At an August 2 hearing before the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals, farmers, their supporters and patrons will appear with symbolic 'pitchforks' to protest the County's recent attacks on family farms and local wineries, and after the hearing FCCFF will hold a press conference to express its grievances.
What does COBZA stand for?
COBZA stands for County Board of Zoning Appeals
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Church of Bible Understanding (Allentown, PA)
- Committee on Budgets (EU)
- Cordless Business Communication System
- Coalition of Broadway Unions and Guilds
- Collins Birmingham University Language Database
- College of the Bahamas Union of Students (Nassau, Bahamas)
- Challenge Original Brazilian Vale Tudo (martial arts tournament)
- Coalition of Boynton West Residential Associations (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Canadian Outward Bound Wilderness School
- Current Operating Budget Year
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] When members of the Fair fax County Board of Zoning Appeals reconvened in November, they voted unanimously to grant the tree house a five-year stay of execution--plenty of time for Grapin's sons to enjoy it.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Powell, Goldstein, Frazer & Murphy LLP announced today that partner Aasia Mustakeem was appointed to the Fulton County Board of Zoning Appeals.