But Tuesday, the Orange County Board of Supervisors met with Mauk in closed session and said they had convinced him to stay with an 8 percent raise he declined to take last June and another 4 percent raise effective Jan.
What does CBOS stand for?
CBOS stands for County Board of Supervisors (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBOS
We have 5 other meanings of CBOS in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Bill of Rights
- Chico Bill of Rights Defense Committee (Chico, CA)
- Consumer Bill of Rights and Responsibilities (healthcare industry)
- Citrate-Based Oral Rehydration Solution
- Center of the Base of Support (biomechanics)
- Central Bank of Syria
- Centrum Badania Opinii Spolecznej (Polish: Center for Public Opinion Research; Warsaw, Poland)
- Chesapeake Bay Observation System (network)
- Cisco Broadband Operating System
- Caltrain Communications Based Overlay Signal System (engineering project; California)
- Cellular Biotechnology Operations Support System (US NASA)
- Community-Based Open Source Security
- Convergent Business Operation Support System (Moscow, Russia)
- California Board of Occupational Therapy
- Central Bank of Turkey
- Central Board of Trustees (various organizations)
- Chesapeake Bay Optimist Team (sailboat racing; Maryland)
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Common Basic Operator Trainer (Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES, June 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors saluted the Public Affairs Coalition of the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP) for its ground-breaking economic impact study of the entertainment industry.
Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Inyo County Board of Supervisors Chair Susan Cash made history today as they released the first flow of water into the Lower Owens River since the City of Los Angeles began diverting water from it nearly a century ago.
On Tuesday the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors approved the street project, expected to be complete in February 2007.
In March, the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring 2006 'The Year of the Homeless Cat'.
The county Board of Supervisors on Tuesday will vote on whether to allow Narconon International to open a 66-bed facility near Leona Valley.
In March, the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring 2006 'The Year of the Homeless Cat.
The county Board of Supervisors voted 4-0 this week for the requirements, which they said would help curb dog attacks and reduce the number of unwanted dogs that end up in pounds.