About Countrywide Home Loans Countrywide Home Loans is a division of Countrywide Bank, FSB -- a member of the Countrywide(R) family: America's #1 home loan lender (as ranked for 2007 by Inside Mortgage Finance, Jan.
What does CHL stand for?
CHL stands for Countrywide Home Loans
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHL
We have 107 other meanings of CHL in our Acronym Attic
- Classic Hodgkin Lymphoma (oncology)
- Coastal and Hydraulics Laboratory
- Combat Health Logistics
- Combined Hyperlipidemia
- Community Health Liaison (Minnesota)
- Concealed Handgun License
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Continental Hockey League
- Coordination Handicap Locale (French disability services center)
- Core Height Logger (Electronics Unit of SCM System)
- Crown-Heel Length
- Chinese Hamster Lung Primary Culture/Sister Chromatid Exchange
- Close Homologue of L1
- California Hotel and Lodging Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Cambridge History of Latin America (Cambridge University Press)
- Canadian Health Libraries Association
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Chlorophyll a
- Community Home Lenders Association (Arlington, VA)
- Core Historical Literature of Agriculture (Cornell University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has entered into an agreement with Calabasas, California-based Countrywide Home Loans Inc.
RealEC Chosen by Countrywide Home Loans to Provide Settlement Services Management Solution RealEC Technologies[R], Inc.
A partnership between the AFL-CIO, a federation of labor unions that represents city employees, Countrywide Home Loans and Fannie Mae enabled Periera to qualify for a loan.
Founded in 1969, Countrywide Home Loans originates, purchases, sells and services loans for single-family homes.
The loans are being serviced by Countrywide Home Loans Servicing LP (Countrywide Servicing), a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
Byline: Jim Skeen Staff Writer LANCASTER - Countrywide Home Loans will build a second Lancaster office building that will let its local work force grow to 1,400 employees, officials announced Tuesday.
In addition, the rating also reflects the quality of the underlying mortgage collateral, strength of the legal and financial structures and the master servicing capabilities of Countrywide Home Loans Servicing LP (Countrywide Servicing), rated RMS2+ by Fitch, a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.