He has twice applied for courses after his current visa had expired and as he is not a British citizen and has been told he can have appropriate treatment in his country of residency, i.
What does COR stand for?
COR stands for Country of Residency (legal classification)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COR
We have 190 other meanings of COR in our Acronym Attic
- Corrected Observation (METAR code)
- Corrosive (fire diamond warning code)
- Cortisol (hormone)
- Cost of Revenue
- Cost of Rework (financial management)
- Council of Orthodox Rabbis
- Council of Record (United States District Court code)
- Council of Representatives
- Course Of Reaction
- Course Outline of Record (various universities)
- Corresponding Member
- Contracting Officer's Representative Delivery Order
- Contracting Officer Representative - Fire Department
- Research Institute for Cognition and Robotics (Germany)
- California Outdoor Rollerskating Association
- Canadian Ocean Resource Associates, Inc.
- Central Ohio Reef Aquarists
- Cincinnati Off-Road Alliance (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Financial Assistance Scholarship is available to graduating high school students and current college students of Iranian descent regardless of citizenship or country of residency.
resident, or if you purchased or otherwise acquired Converium ADSs on the NYSE during the Class Period regardless of your country of residency, you will be deemed to be a Member of the Class unless you expressly request to be excluded from the Class.