Ukraine is cited as a country of particular concern, and the report calls for renewed government commitment to support programmes to amplify service access for this group, and ratify as quickly as possible new legislation that will set targets for HIV prevention and treatment.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Country of Particular Concern
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Correctional Privatization Commission
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Corsica Poker Club (France)
- Corydon Presbyterian Church (Corydon, IN)
- Cost Per Click (online advertising)
- Cost Per Copy
- Cotton Patch Cafe (Texas/New Mexico restaurant chain)
- Counsellors & Psychotherapists in Primary Care
- Counterproliferation Center (USAF)
- Creating Positive Change (various organizations)
- Credit Participation Certificate (loans)
- Credit Pricing Corporation (Japan)
- Crime Prevention Coalition
- Crisis Pregnancy Center
- Crisis Prevention Center(s)
- Critical Path Chart
- Crnogorska Pravoslavna Crkva (Serbian: Montenegrin Orthodox Church)
- Crop Protection Council
- Cross-Polarized Correlation
Samples in periodicals archive:
sees the possibility of ''major movements'' in the Asia-Pacific region, citing China as a country of particular concern.
The report highlights Vietnam as a country of particular concern - noting that Vietnamese nationals operating in South Africa have recently been identified in rhino crime investigations.