They have also supported a country of origin principle proposed by the European Commission, guaranteeing businesses that their national law would apply in disputes with foreign EU consumers--deleted by the EU Council of Ministers.
What does CoOP stand for?
CoOP stands for Country of Origin Principle (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoOP
We have 36 other meanings of CoOP in our Acronym Attic
- Contingency Of Operations Plan
- Continuity of Operations
- Continuity of Operations Plan
- Continuity of Operations Procedure
- Cook's Petrel (bird species)
- Cooperativa (Italian)
- Cooperative (IRB)
- Cooperative Observer Program (National Weather Service)
- Craft Of Opportunity Program
- Critically Out of Position
- Continuity Of Operations Plan, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Coopérative agricole d’Afféry
- Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito de Arecibo (Spanish)
- Cooperative Agricole (French)
- Communications Facilities in Support of DA Continuity of Operations Plan
- Collaborative Open Environments for Project-Centered Learning
- Confederación Cooperativa de la Republica Argentina
- Co-Operative System for Intelligent Road Safety (European R&D Project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The directive is likely to apply the country of origin principle.
These regulations have attempted to deal with some of the uncertainties that have existed in e-commerce, of which there are four main provisions: Country of Origin Principle General Information Requirements Advertising and Promotions Contracting online The Country of Origin Principle attempts to finally resolve the questions of which jurisdiction will apply to an online contract.