The Country Western Line Dance Association reports over 2,000 memberships in 1994, an increase from 500 in 1993 and 100 in 1992.
What does CWLDA stand for?
CWLDA stands for Country Western Line Dance Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Child Welfare League of America
- Crystal Ware Licensing Agreement
- Covered Warrant Laboratory
- Cheshire & Warrington Local Access Forum (UK)
- Cisco Wireless LAN Advanced Topics
- Central Wait List Bureau (Australia; elective surgery waiting list)
- Cisco Wireless Location Based Services
- California Women's Law Center
- Child Welfare League of Canada
- China Welfare Lottery Center (est. 1987; China)
- Cisco Wireless LAN (Local Area Network) Design Specialist
- Child Welfare League Foundation (Taiwan)
- Christian World Liberation Front (Berkeley, CA)
- Cisco Wireless LAN (Local Area Network) Fundamentals
- Continuous-Wave Linear-Frequency Modulation (digital signal processing)
- Chicks Who Love Guns
- Civil War Living History Institute (Virginia)
- Consortium of Welsh Library and Information Services (UK)
- Calgary West Little League (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Caution and Warning Limit Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Country Western Line Dance Association showed a 400 percent increase in membership.