Andrew Edge acknowledged the continued AfDB and AusAID support to the sector as stipulated in the Malawi Country Strategy Paper (2013-17).
What does CSP stand for?
CSP stands for Country Strategy Paper
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSP
We have 801 other meanings of CSP in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Strategic Plan
- Corporate Sustainability Performance
- Corresponding States Principle
- Corrugated Steel Pipe
- Cost, Schedule and Performance
- Cotton-Seed Pellets
- Council on Spiritual Practices
- Council Shoulder Patch (Boy Scouts of America)
- Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (US DoD)
- Country Strategic Plan
- County Sports Partnerships (UK)
- Court Statistics Project
- Crew Scheduling Problem (transportation algorithm)
- Crime Stoppers Program (various locations)
- Crisis Staffing Procedures (JCS (Joint Chiefs of Staff); US DoD)
- Critical Safety Process
- Critical Security Parameter
- Criticality Safety Program (US Department of Energy)
- Cross Section Polisher
- Cross System Product (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is also aligned with the second pillar of the Bank's 2007-2011 Country Strategy Paper (CSP) for Tunisia which includes meeting the growing national demand for energy.
The bank will assist in the preparation of country strategy papers, project design and making contact with civil society and non-governmental organisations operating in South Africa, as well as coordinate the operations of the bank and other donor agencies.
The Board of Directors of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group has offered their approval for a $300 million loan facility in order to support the Transport Sector and Economic Governance Reform Programme and the Nigeria Country Strategy Paper (CSP) between 2013 and 2017.
Other significant enhancements include: Simultaneous disclosure of core Bank Group documents such as Country Strategy Papers and Regional Integration Strategy Papers.
The AfDB country strategy paper for Zambia that runs from 2011 to 2015 says the funding agency has made three private sector investments worth US$57.
2 million (approximately Rs 400 million) from the European Union (EU) under the 10th European Development Fund (EDF) Country Strategy Paper to improve Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) initiatives in the country.
It is also stated that the institution will be finalizing a new Country Strategy Paper (2012-2016) for Ghana, which will be negotiated at the Board in April 2012.