[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "We have never missed a flight, even while constructing our hangars and laying the concrete on which we park our planes," said Tony Sparks, Embassy Air's Iraq Country Program manager.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Country Program Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Copper Pass-Thru Module (IBM)
- Copra Meal
- Core Processing Module
- Corporate Performance Management
- Cost Per Mille
- Cost Per Minute
- Cost Per Thousand (impressions)
- Cost Performance Management
- Cost Performance Measure
- Cotton Pest Management (agriculture)
- Counts Per Minute
- Coût par Mille (French: Cost per Thousand)
- Creative Production Management (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credit Portfolio Management
- Crisis Prevention and Management (Vermont)
- Critical Parameter Management (Six Sigma)
- Critical Path Method
- Critical Performance Measure
- Critical Phase Matching
- Crop Production Management (North Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are seven Integrated Country Program Managers (ICPMs) at NAVSUP WSS who perform the following functions on behalf of FMS customers .
Mohammed Alwosabi, Senior Country Program Manager for Oman.
The tigers' deaths reflect an endemic problem in Chinese zoos, Hua Ning, country program manager of the International Fund for Animal Welfare China, told the China Daily.
The first LSS Green Belt project addressed the need for performance metrics at the Country Program Manager (CPM) level.
org CAMBODIA -- Chhim Sarath, MD, Country Program Manager, AHF Global (Phnom Penh), +855-12-912-124, chhim.
The Malaria Elimination Group, a global body of researchers, policy experts and country program managers, by the Global Health Group of UCSF Global Health Sciences, is behind the launch of new guidelines.
Chhim Sarath, AIDS Healthcare Foundation's Country Program Manager for Cambodia.