Jamaica's children will benefit from a Country Program Action Plan (CPAP) signed by government and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) worth over Jam$1.
What does CPAP stand for?
CPAP stands for Country Program Action Plan (UNICEF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPAP
We have 63 other meanings of CPAP in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Project Action Officer
- Consolidated Public Affairs Office (US DoD)
- Crime Prevention Association of Oregon
- Chronic Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
- Cyber-Psychos and Other Diversities (Denver, CO)
- Chicago Police Association of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Consecutive Primes in Arithmetic Progression
- Constant Positive Airway Pressure
- Construction Plans and Profiles
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Crime Prevention Assistance Program (Los Angeles Police Department)
- Customer Premises Access Profile
- Continuous Positive Mean Airway Pressure of 4 cmH2O
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure with 10 Torr Positive End-Expiratory Pressure
- Chinese People's Association for Peace and Disarmament
- Center for Public Administration and Public Policy (Kent State University; Kent, OH)
- Connecticut Plein Air Painters Society
- Children's Personality Attributes Questionnaire (mental health)
- Chronic Pain Acceptance Questionnaire
- Canadian Physicians for Aid and Relief
Samples in periodicals archive:
In March, Vandenberghe signed the UNFPA's Country Program Action Plan (2012-2015) with the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
At the moment UNICEF and the Ministry of Health are embarking on development of the Country Program Action Plan for 2012 to 2016 in the area of HIV and AIDS which primarily focuses on prevention amongst priority populations according to the national strategic plan.