Birmingham-based charity Country Holidays for Inner City Kids (CHICKS) is looking for volunteers to fall 100 feet in the abseil at New Art Gallery in Walsall on October 1.
What does CHICKS stand for?
CHICKS stands for Country Holidays for Inner City Kids (UK charity)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHICKS
- Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal Créteil (French: Créteil Intercommunal Hospital Center; Créteil, France)
- Chickasaw National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Chicoutimi (Quebec, Canada)
- Collaborative Health Informatics Centre
- Cooking and Hospitality Institute of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Courseware for History Implementation Consortium
- Covenant High In Christ (religious gathering)
- Community and Hospital Infection Control Association Canada
- Chicago Area Translators and Interpreters Association
- [not an acronym] Military code word for Low Fuel State Requiring Urgent Tanker Support
- Friendly Fighter Aircraft
- Chapel Hill Institute for Cultural and Language Education
- Children's Hospital Integrated Care Organization (Massachusetts)
- Cultural Heritage for Community Outreach (Michigan)
- Cultural Heritage Information and Community Outreach
- Chinese Communist
- Chinese Communists
- Chumbe Island Coral Park
- Correction of Hyperopia in Children Study
- Centre for Healthcare Innovation and Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicks, which stands for Country Holidays for Inner City Kids, is aiming to raise money to take disadvantaged children on free respite breaks by urging people to fly their special kites.
Mark hopes to net pounds 18,000 - pounds 1 for every mile travelled - for charities including Country Holidays for Inner City Kids, Edinburgh Cyrenians Trust, Tusk Trust and Community Action Nepal.