At Vol State he tries to get the rock and country guitar players interested in jazz and world music.
What does CGP stand for?
CGP stands for Country Guitar Player (musical designation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGP
We have 147 other meanings of CGP in our Acronym Attic
- Community General Plan (various organizations)
- Community Grant Program (various locations)
- Compagnie Générale des Plastiques (French: General Plastics Company)
- Comprehensive Grant Program
- Computer Games Programming
- Conseil Gestion Pharmacie (French: Pharmacy Management Council; accounting network)
- Conseillers en Gestion de Patrimoine (French asset management company)
- Construction General Permit (US EPA)
- Controlled Goods Program (Canadian)
- Coordination Group Publications Ltd
- Current Geographical Publications
- Central Great Plains Climate Change Education Partnership (Kansas State University)
- Calling Party Address
- Canadian Gas Processors Association
- Canadian Gas Producers Association
- Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association
- Canadian Gold Prospectors Alliance (Kamloops, BC, Canada)
- Canadian Group Psychotherapy Association
- Canadian Guitar Players Association (Bradford, Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Gift Planning Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
I'm really excited,' said Gareth, who is from Cwmbran and plays in the style of the late country guitar player Chet Atkins.
She is also working with worldfamous country guitar player Albert Lee on five country and western songs being created by dA Records producer Danny Chang.