Victoria Country Fire Service spokesman Malim Watts said a predicted wind shift next week threatened to exacerbate conditions.
What does CFS stand for?
CFS stands for Country Fire Service (AU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFS
We have 457 other meanings of CFS in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Field Service
- Convenience Food Systems (The Netherlands)
- Coordinated Family Services
- Cornish Forefathers Society
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Corporate Financial Services (various organizations)
- Council of Fleet Specialists
- Counseling & Family Services (various locations)
- Counseling for Faculty and Staff (Appalachian State University; North Carolina)
- Counter Fraud Service (UK)
- Country Focus Strategy (Canada)
- Country Fried Steak
- Cramp Fasciculation Syndrome (neuromuscular disorder)
- Creative Financial Staffing (various locations)
- Credential Financial Strategies
- Critical Field Strength
- Crops for Southland (New Zealand)
- Crow-Fukase Syndrome
- Cryogenic Fluid Storage
- Cryptographic File System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recipients for this year s awards come from SA Ambulance Service (SS), Country Fire Service (CFS), Metropolitan Fire Service (MFS), State Emergency Service (SES) and Volunteer Marine Rescue (VMR).
Up and down the country fire services are considering cutting back on essential frontline emergency services.
; HORRIFIC SCENES Bob Kearney, left, a Country Fire Service member from South Australia surveys fire damage in Jeeralong West along with CFA member Wayne Draper.
The fires near Melbourne in southeastern Australia destroyed more than 750 homes, left 5,000 people homeless and burned 850 square miles of land, the Victoria Country Fire Service said.
Hayden Lane of the Victoria Country Fire Service, said 550 of the houses destroyed were in the area of Kinglake, north of Melbourne.
The Victoria Country Fire Service said some 850 square miles were burned out.
The Country Fire Service has advised that the Coomunga fire - on the Eyre Peninsula has abated.