USC, which led after each of the first two rounds, could have forced a playoff at the Country Club of Landfall course after Purdue's Maude-Aimee LeBlanc left a 20-foot putt short on the 18th and tapped in for bogey.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Country Club of Landfall (Wilmington, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Communications Link
- Contracts Consultancy Ltd (UK)
- Control Center Language
- Control Code Locator
- Cookbook Collector's Library (publishing house)
- Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Coosal's Concrete Limited (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Copper Clad Laminate (printed circuits)
- Costa Container Lines SpA
- Couldn't Care Less
- Couple-to-Couple League (for Natural Family Planning)
- Coupled Cavity Linac
- Coursing Club Lorrain (French dog club)
- Crazy Cat Lady (Internet slang)
- Creating Customers for Life (Independent Retail Grocers Association)
- Creative Commons License
- Critical Components List
- Cross Campus Library (Yale)
- Culture Change Letter (est. 1988)
- Cumming Cockburn Limited (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The only Duck to improve her standing after Thursday's third round at the Country Club of Landfall was junior Erica Omlid, who moved up four spots to a tie for 107th place with her team-best, 3-over 75.
The Ducks (302-309-611) finished the second round with a 21-over 309 at the Country Club of Landfall.