Regardless of the difficulties of promoting SSNs in the MENA region, the bank should continue efforts to "ensure that a greater share of reform benefits would go to the poor" in Egypt by focusing on the issues of "poverty and income inequality," a recent Egypt-focused World Bank Country Assistance Evaluation from IEG argued.
What does CAE stand for?
CAE stands for Country Assistance Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAE
We have 243 other meanings of CAE in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Air Effluent Monitor
- Contrat d'Accès à l'Emploi (French: Employment Access Contract)
- Contrat d'Accompagnement dans l'Emploi (French: Employment Assistance Contract)
- Conversion of Mainframe AE Data
- Cooler, Air Evaporative
- Coopérative d'Activités et d'Emploi (French: Business and Employment Cooperative)
- Corporate Applications Engineer
- Corps Airspace Element
- Corrective Action Effectiveness
- Council for Aid to Education
- Critical Art Ensemble
- Customer Access Equipment
- Customer Account Executive
- Export Certificate of Airworthiness (Brazil)
- Confocal Annular Elliptic Resonator
- Confocal Annular Elliptic Waveguide
- transcription activating element 1
- California Art Education Association (Anaheim, CA)
- Canadian Actors' Equity Association
- Central Arizona Escrow Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Country Assistance Evaluation reviews the World Bank's support to the Arab Republic of Egypt from fiscal 1999 through 2007.
Prepared by the World Bank's Operations Evaluation Department (OED), this Country Assistance Evaluation builds on earlier evaluations of projects, nonlending services, and sector assistance programs in order to assess the World Bank's assistance to China during the fiscal years 1993 to 2002.