Ashley worked as an artificial intelligence engineer with the MITRE Corporation in the Center for Integrated Intelligence Systems and with the MASY Group, supporting the US intelligence community by conducting surveillance training and practical exercise assistance related to antiterrorism and countersurveillance.
What does CSURV stand for?
CSURV stands for Countersurveillance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- California State University Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology
- Communauté Sépharade Unifiée du Québec (French)
- Computer System Usability Questionnaire
- Calder Summer Undergraduate Research (Fordham University; New York)
- Center for Sustainable Urban Revitalization
- Computing Surveys
- Conscript Unicode Registry
- Colorado State University Research Foundation
- Colored Sedimentary Uric Reaction of Kimbarovski
- California State University Risk Management Authority
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Christian Surfers US (est. 1984; Jacksonville, FL)
- Computer Science Undergraduate Society
- Connecticut State University System (Hartford, CT)
- Crystal Springs Uplands School (Hillsborough, CA)
- Colorado State University Scholarship Application (financial aid)
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A., The
- Crime Stoppers USA
- Charles Sturt University Students' Association Bathurst (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had a complete change of identity - he was trained by the police in countersurveillance and has had to live and hold a lie for the rest of his life.
In the words of the presentence report he had 'a legacy life' - a complete change of identity - he was trained by the police in countersurveillance and has had to live and hold a lie for the rest of his life.
It also constitutes a critical base for electronic surveillance as well as countersurveillance operations to detect and disable Israeli monitoring and jamming.
The US passenger rail system said British rail police officers would witness security operations performed by tactical units of the Amtrak Police Department (APD) and the Amtrak Office of Security Strategy and Special Operations (OSSSO), as well as countersurveillance personnel and K-9 bomb teams.
Human-intelligence resources were not in place to unearth traces of the attempted attack on The Sullivans, and apparently no countersurveillance assets were in place to observe any "dry runs" the attackers may have made during succeeding fueling stops by American warships.
As such, Mexican drug cartels have acquired expertise in countersurveillance operations.
DHS's programs include site inspections, countersurveillance training, and the Tripwire program, a Web-based portal providing law enforcement and bomb disposal units with the most current intelligence on IEDs, their constituent materials, and terrorist methods.