Defense lawyers say surveillance and countersurveillance is common in Lebanon and is not enough to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the suspects were involved in a major assassination plot or in pulling the trigger.
What does CSURV stand for?
CSURV stands for Countersurveillance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- California State University Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology
- Communauté Sépharade Unifiée du Québec (French)
- Computer System Usability Questionnaire
- Calder Summer Undergraduate Research (Fordham University; New York)
- Center for Sustainable Urban Revitalization
- Computing Surveys
- Conscript Unicode Registry
- Colorado State University Research Foundation
- Colored Sedimentary Uric Reaction of Kimbarovski
- California State University Risk Management Authority
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Christian Surfers US (est. 1984; Jacksonville, FL)
- Computer Science Undergraduate Society
- Connecticut State University System (Hartford, CT)
- Crystal Springs Uplands School (Hillsborough, CA)
- Colorado State University Scholarship Application (financial aid)
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A., The
- Crime Stoppers USA
- Charles Sturt University Students' Association Bathurst (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Concerned about the power of the megacities, they adopt countersurveillance techniques to ensure that powerful governments have only a limited view of their behavior.
2) It follows that because standing peacetime rules of engagement constrain prehostilities antinetwork measures, force-level deception and concealment where practicable will be crucial to joint countersurveillance and countertargeting.
In the words of the presentence report he had 'a legacy life' - a complete change of identity - he was trained by the police in countersurveillance and has had to live and hold a lie for the rest of his life.
In the words of the pre-sentence report, he had a 'legacy life' - a complete change of identity - 'he was trained by the police in countersurveillance and has had to live and hold a lie for the rest of his life.
The latest user-friendly technology of countersurveillance is handheld computer applications such as UStream and Qik.
Headley attended the following training camps operated by Lashkar: a three- week course starting in February 2002 that provided indoctrination on the merits of waging jihad; a threeweek course starting in August 2002 that provided training in the use of weapons and grenades; a three- month course starting in April 2003 that taught close combat tactics, the use of weapons and grenades and survival skills; a three- week course starting in August 2003 that taught countersurveillance skills; and a threemonth course starting in December 2003 that provided combat and tactical training," said the plea agreement presented in the US court.
An effective law enforcement technique, especially in circumstances where suspects engage in countersurveillance or where physical surveillance by law enforcement personnel is operationally impractical, is to affix a video camera to a utility pole.