The Smart-Bit for Fiber Cement is the first tool that makes it possible to pre-drill and countersink in one step at a consistent depth, without damaging the work surface.
What does CTSK stand for?
CTSK stands for Countersink
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of CTSK
- Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction on Balance
- Communications & Tracking Simulator
- Company/Team Level Simulation
- Computed Tomography Simulator
- Central Texas Sustainability Indicators Project
- Center for Teaching for Social Justice (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Chafer Theological Seminary Journal
- Critical Theory and Social Justice (academic course; Occidental College; Los Angeles, CA)
- Cletus the Slack Jawed Yokel (Simpsons cartoon)
- Cathepsin K
- Canadian Telecom Services Limited (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Track Store Locator
- Central Truong Son Landscape (Vietnam and Laos)
- Choeur de Tourrettes-Sur-Loup (French: Tourrettes-Sur-Loup Choir; Tourrettes-sur-Loup, France)
- Churches Together in South London (UK)
- Common Track Storage Location
- Computer Technology Services Limited (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Cubic Transportation Systems Limited (San Diego, CA; also seen as CTS)
- Common Track Store Locator
Samples in periodicals archive:
a Taiwanese veteran maker of hand tools, has unveiled its newest AC85 45-degree Deck Angle Guider and Countersink to reinforce its presence in the segment for marine tools.
It can also carry out intricate commands including engraving, countersink, tap drilling and control depth milling.
The countersink tool was expensive, and tool life was limited.
The Z051 round centering unit now has a through hole plus a countersink for the head screw.
The 5888 countersink is a valuable time-saver on manual machines as the working zone height doesn't need to be adjusted between centerdrills, drills, countersinks, reamers, and taps.
The WACO gauges provide accurate measurements from the top of the can double seam to the bottom of the countersink adjacent to the chuck wall.
Countersink five 1 1/4-inch deck screws at these points.