00 Hardcover Financial institutions and services HG2976 Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group III was created by people in the financial industry to provide the Bush administration with a private sector analysis of the credit market crisis of 2007 and 2008.
What does CRMPG stand for?
CRMPG stands for Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Colorado River Management Plan (Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona)
- Compliance Risk Management Plan
- Computer Resources Management Plan
- Contract and Relationship Management Professionals
- Cooperative Reform and Modernization Program (Tanzania)
- Coordinated Resource Management and Planning
- Cultural Resource Management Plant
- Collapsin Response Mediator Protein 1
- Collapsin Response Mediator Protein 5
- Cleveland Regional Minority Purchasing Council
- Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute (Basalt, CO)
- Cabarrus Rowan Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Centre Region Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Centre Regional de Mesures Physiques de l’Ouest
- Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Rocky Mountain Region Foundation (Denver, CO)
- Centres de Référence Maladies Rares (French: Centers of Reference for Rare Diseases)
- Colorado Rocky Mountain Rentals
- Committee for Religious Minority Rights
- Council-Certified Residential Microbial Remediator (American Council for Accredited Certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, an August 2008 report from the Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group (CRMPG III) noted that the magnitude of losses seen at many firms indicated that their stress testing methodologies needed refinement, were not consistently applied, were too rigidly defined, or were inadequately developed.
The Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group III, led by Goldman Sachs managing director E.
Fact is, a growing number of senior people in government are pondering the use of new technology solutions to address issues like those raised by the Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group II (http://www.
NEW YORK -- The Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group III today released its report entitled: "Containing Systemic Risk: The Road to Reform.
Called the counterparty risk management policy group, the panel's members include representatives from HSBC, Citigroup, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley, BNP Paribas and Merrill Lynch.
One of the most difficult and important issues to be addressed by the Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group involves the exchange of information between creditors and counterparties.
WHAT: The Counterparty Risk Management Policy Group III, composed of executives from major financial institutions, announced its formation in April.